Thursday, July 10, 2003

All of a sudden, i feel so lonely.. The so unwanted feelin cum again.. Todae I want go take my ck pay.. Drea sae she meetin her frewn go see car she cant go, didnt ask qian coz i knw she startin her Starhub job todae.. Huili is goin dwn wif mi, but thn she got to leave at 7pm, coz todae is her mummy's bdae.. Todae aso Clement bdae.. Happie bdae pple~* I aso duno why i into this mood todae.. Its like my money is cumin, and Huili is aso goin to take it wif mi mah.. I mean i dun haf to do it alone.. But thn duno lah, cant help but feel lonely.. Lizzie last nite notti girl.. she ate my chicken wing.. she snatch it from my box. I left the box on the dinin table, thn she juz snatched and go.. Real notti girl.. thn in the end i threw the chicken wing awae.. Nw notti girl is lyin on the sofa slpin loh.. Lookin so angelic nw, but in actual fact she's realie a devil.. Haizz.. How?? How to make myself feel beta??

No comments: