Friday, August 01, 2003

Suddenli remember an incident tis morn.. i was in the bus number 74 tis morn goin wrk mah.. thn its those double decker bus, no air-con wan.. thn i sit those sidewae seats mah.. thn i didnt tie up my hair, coz still abit wet.. thn the bus go, thn the wind blow..thn my hair is like blowin all over my face mah.. thn i keep brushin it awae frm the face and tuckin it behind my ear.. thn suddenli hor.. i realise thers this guy sitin diagonaaly awae frm mi... quite near lah, thn i realise his lookin at mi.. intially tot he se lang or wat.. till reach amk mrt ther, thn i saw him smillin at mi.. thn i realise why his smillin at mi.. coz its like quite funny loh.. the wind blow, thn i haf to brush it awae frm my face.. and it blow again, and i brush again.. thn eventuali i took out a hair clip and clip the hair awae frm my face, but thn its still all over my face.. tats y he found it funny.. irritating rite..

No comments: