Sunday, August 10, 2003

Todae is yk bdae.. last nite went over to joa's place at 10pm, thn help him carry the bbq stuff over to yk hse.. realie haf to admit that joa is a damn good frewn to yk.. he ealone organise all the bbq stuff for yk, thn go buy the food for the bbq and to ask his frewns over.. so the bbq starts ard 11pm.. thn had abit of fun loh.. smurf came wif anna.. didnt see anna for soo long.. the last time i saw her was at sum ktv i tink.. thn i still sing song wif her.. thn tis girl call elaine came.. franly speakin i abit dun like her.. maybe coz i tink ther's more to juz frewns between her and yk.. ermm.. i mean i stil la girl, will still not happie wif ani girls who could connect thmself to yk wan loh.. like the ting ended at 2plus, thn everyone left his place loh. thn he walk mi home mah. thn wewent to the park ther sit swing.. thn haf a tok loh.. didnt tok bout him and i. but thn more of tokked bout my wrk, his wrk... thn jess called. thn i aso dun feel happie. thn his sms kept cumin in and all.. thn i aso abit the wat... thn reach home at 5plus, thn slpt at 6am ah.. he slpt over at my place loh.. coz no point walkin bac liao.. i woke up at 12noon like tat.. but thn he left liao.. he left mi a msg sayin need to go home feed lizzie and need to haf lunch wif yeye...
actualie feelin abit not hapie nw.. coz i was readin sq online journal. and she sae she dun like mi. cum on loh.. on wat ground did she haf to dislike mi.. i dun mean to be rude lah. but thn in terms of relationship, she's actualie the Bi*ch who came in between mi and yk.. thou i haf to admit bac thn we were already on rocky terms liao, but thn she's the ultimate key to why i broke up wif him. she mentioned tat she dislike mi coz its alwaes mi who made yk upset. but thn i wan to let her knw, she's the ultimately the cause to all problems. so stop actin like a siant or wat. thru out all the mths, i haf never speak a bad word of her.. deep in my heart, i still tink she's the vitim caused by mi and yk. but thn nw she got the cheek to sae tis.. and i'm tryin to be ..... here loh.. coz she spelt jess's name wrongly.. thrust her to be those Alevel student.. no wonder she failed her A's twice.. and she's nw haf to take private degree coz her results coudnt get her aniwher.. i knw i haf a problem here.. its mean to sae all tis. but thn wo jiu shi bu shuang loh. ni yao na wo ze mei yang~*

"Yujun asked me if yk used to tell me lotz abt xinyi. Cant remember well… but I think I like hearing yk talk abt Jassica.. but dn like to hear him talk abt Xinyi…
First reason, yk seems agitated while talkin abt xinyi.. and I felt that he seems to feel something for her..
Second, I dn like Xinyi.
In fact, I have no right to? I dn even know her.

I dn like xinyi jus bcos I think she treatz yk badly.
From wat he said last time, I think Xinyi can treats him better….
Ha~ I dn like ppl that treatz yukkwong badly… that sounds so nice huh? Irony~"

No comments: