Sunday, September 28, 2003

Wat a borin dae.. Didnt even step out of the hse. Errmm.. Its not that noone asked me out, and also not that I dont have any where to go. Just not in the mood to go out, just feel like slacking at home.. Today Qian and Le went to Simei.. Both bring their doggies along.. I wanted to join them. But then partly I was lazy, and partly also coz I'm afraid that its hard to get a cad with the doggies.. And I couldnt make up my mind to bring which doggie. and I know I cant possibly handle 2 dogs.. So in the end with all these factors, I decided to stay and home and continue slacking.. So ended up realie doing nothing. Somewhere in the afternoon, someone ask me out for a show. But then, once again I was in the lazing mood, so I decline the offer. So it seems like I have wasted my sundae just like this.. And now, I seemed to be having a sore throat. And also a slight flu. Duno will it turn worst tomolo. Well, its definately a chance to take MC. But then there is still alot of things to be done in the office. And all racing against time. If I didnt go work tomolo, then it might cause delays in some of the projects.. There are still projects where it have not kick off yet.. I am still pendong for the Quotations.. Its 9plus now. I realie dont know what should I do. Its realie a boring day.

No comments: