Friday, October 08, 2004

Dear Blog,
its mi again.. hehe~* of coz is mi lah.. if not who else can it be rite..
G O O D N E W S
I passed my driving leh.. hehe~*~*and I passed it with an outstand results of onli 12points.. and my instructor told mi actualie his pretty worried bou mi, coz my tester is one of the most nasty one, who seldom pass pple unless they are damn good. cum on loh, tis is my 3rd try, and i haf put in soooo much money and effort into it, how to be no good rite?? hehe~* but thn no matter wat, i still feel damn happie.. but thn xiang haven buy mi my triangle plate yet.. i'm waiting.......
yar.. and todae is xiang's first dae of wrk.. duno hw izzit liao.. hehe~* so just nice lah.. whn i get my last pay slip, he he will aso recieved his pay liao.. thou tis is not the company of his choice, but well, nth is perfect in life rite?? so nemind lah.. and i aso found a part time job.. its at woodlands. under recommandation of huiyu.. its the same as wat she's doin.. the pay is good, and i onli need to wrk on everi sat. so i tink its kinda worth it loh.. so at least i will have a sum of money cumin in till i find my full time job.. hehe~*
wat else.. eermmm.. recentli kinda miss my old frewns.. so i tink after i resigned, i will need to find time to meet thm up for dinner..
7pm liao.. i goin home now liao.. meetin xiang for dinner.. he sure alot of complain de.. first dae at wrk.. hehe~* but he first dae of wrk actualie OT 1hr.. damn horrible like tat.. and OT no pay leh.. so its like not worth it loh.. coz OT no xtra money de.. haizz..

No comments: