Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My temp job at DTZ ended yesterdae.. I was feelin kinda sad over it, as i got veri used to the wrk and staffs ther.. its like ermm.. its onli a week, and i feel so i am so one of it.. aniwae, helen(my boss) told mi the door is alwaes open for mi. shld i not like it ther, i am alwaes welcum back to DTZ.. and on the last dae, she gave mi a gift set frm body shop, and i happen to pass by body shop yest, and tat set cost ard 30bucks.. haizz.. she's realie a veri nice boss.. thou its onli a short 2 wks, but thn i actualie kinda missed her..

todae, i started my new job at kingsmen.. ermm.. actualie as expected, the staffs ther is realie not tat nice loh.. i tink i am once again, the youngest in the company. i see noone my age, they all look like they are in their mid 30s to 40s.. those uncles and aunties like tat.. haizz.. so its actualie kinda sianzz.. so i am actualie regretin leavin DTZ.. they are offerin the same pay, but thn wrkin hrs wise, DTZ is lesser.. its like onli 9am to 5.30 durin the wkdaes, and its 5daes wrk.. whick kingsmen is 8.30 to 5.30 and its 5half alt.. so nxt year i might even haf to gif up my p/t job.. its like realie sianzz loh..

The Singapore Idol just ended.. sad to sae, tat stupid sissy malay won.. haizz.. and after the show ended, i came into the rm, onli to discovered tat i left my hp at xiang's hse.. angry angry.. i mean i am already like damn sianz in the new office. and imagine i will be w/o hp tml.. so tat will make my life even more sianzz.. why like tat........

No comments: