Friday, January 07, 2005

Dear Blog,

I am in the office now.. time is 11.24am, still got loads of wrk not done, and todae is the last dae for closing.. so all the stuff gota be completed by todae. But thn I now totally no mood to do aniting leh.. its not only coz todae is Fridae. Its just tat I cant brin myself to do aniting now. Its just tat realie dun haf the xin qing..

All of a sudden, I realie duno wat am I doin like tat.. thou todae is fridae, but thn I dun feel happie at all.. the tot tat I hafta go dwn to morris allen tml realie sucks.. and my keys are still with huimin, and I haf to go dwn to cck tml to take it. Imagine I haf to go dwn frm change here all the wae dwn to cck.. so later I is practically takin the mrt frm 1 end of the island to the other end.. and after tat frm cck go home.. by tat time aso duno hw late liao.. and I haf to do tis all alone.. coz xiang is havin dinner with his parents todae.. realie sian. I tinkin can dun take keys anot, just hack it..

I realie duno wat is life all about now.. everidae go wrk, and after wrk go home.. even my wkends aso duno wat am I doin.. its like I got nth to do.. or maybe its not nth to do.. its nth tats realie significant, or aniting tat I realie realie wan to do… u knw wat I mean??

Life is like ermm.. not much of a meaning.. pple sae its like a roller coaster.. but thn so wat?? We are just goin round in circles dispite the ups and downs…

Am I realie happie now?? I duno.. everidae cum work, thn after wrk go home. Thn at times go out with xiang… its not tat out with xiang is no fun or wat.. but thn its like a routine, tings are just repeatin.. but thn wat change do I wan?? I got no idea.. do I wan the the change?? I aso got no idea.. how?? Is this how I am goin to spend the rest of my life??

Tink I might need a change of job soon. I dun like a desk bound job tat much.. haizz.. I duno lah.. how?? Tell mi wat shld I do?? Work coz everyone needs a job, its for a living.. but thn live till so not happie, thn wats the point leh.. suddenly miss the daes back in school.. shld haf treasure it more.. xiang told mi to go back to sch thn.. its doesn’t matter de.. but thn easier said thn done.. how much issit goin to cost if I were to go study now.. and if I was realie to go back to sch, its onli a form of escape.. a coupld of years later, I still need to cum out wrk.. isn’t it the same?? So life

12.04pm now liao.. I didn’t realie spend the last hr siting here typin.. I was actualie doin other stuff, thn occasionally back to type a couple of sentence.. goin for lunch soon..

The time is now 7.42pm.. I am still in the office.. at 6pm, I is on the verge of crying.. its like I am about to pack up and go liao.. or shld I sae I haf ALREADY PARKED.. thn sumone came along and asked mi to typed out a quotation. Damn idiot loh.. I am alwaes typin her quotes, while ALL others actualie did it on their own.. dun understand WHY do I have to do ti for her.. STUPID WOMAN.. aniwae, while doin the quote, more pple came in, and ask mi to do their Pos.. this is do is obliging, coz todae is the last dae, generally they are all nice pple, so I aso wan help thm. If aniting after todae, they will be dead meat, coz my bigbig boss is not goin to be happie as the accts cant close todae..

Update more whn I am home ba.. more upset bout the stupid morris allen…

No comments: