Monday, January 24, 2005

Dear Blog,

In the office now again todae.. Ermm.. Alex is back todae, and actualie todae quite busy.. I nw aso issue PO halfwae, thn abit sianzz.. so thn decided to drop a “short” note.. hehe~*

Had a wonderful long wkend.. thou good times alwaes passes so fast… Thursdae nite I was like so tired, ermm.. cant realie remember wat I did, but thn I knock out rite after I reach home..

then fridae wakie earlie.. so nice to see xiang once I open my eyes.. the sense of security… but thn he piggie lah.. I woke up liao he still slpin, I aso didn’t wake him up.. thn slack till afternoon, we went to bugis.. went to sim lim.. I wanted to buy a mp3 player.. so ermm.. yar, went sim lim to source ard abit… thn after tat went to eat desert at xu liu shan.. it’s a veriveri famous desert store in hong kong.. I tried their water melon single sago… YumYum.. damn delicious.. love it soooo much.. thn after tat went home.. arranged for an overnite mahjong session with clement and mao… hehe~* half wae tru the game xw drove dwn from jurong to haf supper with us… so I aso took the car out… went to macperson ther for supper.. after tat went back to my hse, to cont. the mahjong… played till ard 6am… hehe~* thn I won 6bucks.. thou not a lot.. but thn I realie feel veri happie tat nite.. realie duno hw to describe.. but thn I realie feel so happie..

Thn didn’t haf time to slp, coz Sat need to go bank earlie in the morn with mummy… went to the UOB in Orchard, and opened my saving account… I applied for the Visa mini.. hehe~* thou visa mini already veri common liao, but thn I still feelin kinda excited bout it… duno whn will my card cum leh… thn went to my granny place ther, for my grandpa’s prayer session.. I was like sooo tired, tat I didn’t haf the appetite for the vegetarian food.. cant wait to go home and slp… thn kept paster mummy to go home.. finalli, ard 12noon, I reach home and I totally knock out…

Woke up at 5pm…. To be exact, it shld be 4pm.. coz mummy like got nth to do, thn she kept cumin to my room and bother mi… came in to wake mi up at 4pm, askin mi if I am late for my appt… thn I told her nope, thn I cant remember wat exactly happened, coz I was realie shag, but thn vividly I can remember she’s still like roamin ard my room…. Thn finalli woke up at 5pm, prepared my stuff, and waited for xiang to cum pick mi up for the Joachim Steamboat at Suntec with esther and jere… The dinenr was like not bad.. actualie I kinda realie realie like the soup, thou the spread was like so-so onli.. but thn still not tat bad lah… after tat we walked over to the esplanade… thn happened to haf a life band performing at the outdoor ermmm.. (wat u call tat place I got no idea..) it’s a local band by the name serenade (I tink tats hw its spelled).. but aniwae, their music was like OOohh… Its actualie nice leh.. hehe~* their bassist was a a ger, and the drummer was like sooo damn stylo.. hehe~* StunnEd..

So went home, and was like still tired, and I knock out like a log again.. Sundae I wakie REAL earlie.. b4 the sunrise.. hehe~* and I woke xiang up… but thn I aso not tat bad lah.. I wakie b4 the sunrise, but thn I woke him up ard 8plus.. thn we slack till like ermm.. 3plus 4pm, before heading dwn to bugis… actualie wanted to go sim lim to see the mp3 player de.. but thn reach ther liao I abit the no mood.. so dropped the idea… so we meet up with esther and jere, ate my xu liu shan again, thn we headed home…

Haizz.. so this is more or less my entire wkend… I was like quite happie, coz its like damn filled up with activites… and with xiang by my side like tat… hehe~* and u mite haf noticed, I changed the whole blog tingy again.. mao saes its nice.. wat do u tink???

No comments: