Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The below entry was typed yest.. but thn coz the webby was like not realie wrkin, so i kept a copy, tinkin to update it in whn i free.. So aniwae, OO looks fine yest... His like bouncing around, thn ermm… he loks okie lah.. but thn internally I realie duno hws the condition like.. didn’t bring him dwn to the vet yest.. ermm.. mummy gave mi a reason but I cant remember.. seems like his supposed to take a blood and urine test like tat.. so haizz.. still love him just as much..

Tonite goin dinner with my dept pple.. my 2 directors givin us a treat.. to mark the end of this lunar year.. they goin east coast eat seafood.. ermm.. kinda looking forward to it lah… nxt mondae my company havin a cocktail for all their coporate customer, thn we hafta stay back aso.. and after tat my dept pple goin to ktv.. actualie I more of lookin forward to tat too.. it sounds kinda fun rite…

Aniwae.. new year is realie cumin.. and ther is still so much stuff I haf not done.. like my hair, new clothes… haizz.. I tinkin of go rebond my hair too.. actualie tinkin wait till march or april de.. but thn recently I aso abit fed up with it.. so tinkin shld I just go rebond it back.. thn I aso tinkin shld I do perm instead… but thn tat stylist sae most pple will regret, and will go back and rebond it back in less thn 3mth.. like tat veri waste money.. so I realie duno wat shld I do.. and the worst ting is, I dun haf much time liao…

Okie.. ending here ba.. wat follows will be wat I blogged yest..


Dear Blog,

In the office now again.. Actualie I am very busy todae. But feel like cumin in just to drop a short note..

OO is not in a too good condition. The vet is pretty worried that we might lose him.

Benben went home after school, only to be greeted by Lizzie’s barking whn his at the lift landing. This is quite unlike Lizzie, coz she never barks whn we are home. She will onli be wagging her tail excitedly, and whining awae, waiting for the chance to pounce on us so we can saying her.. So after he opened the door, onli to find OO lying on the floor in a small pundle of blood…

He got a shock and call Mummy immediately, and they rushed him to the vet. The vet said he hurt his eye again. But this time shld be due to he himself, knockin it again the wall or sumting.. tats why it like scatched the protruding surface and thus bleed.

But another terrible news is tat he has got liver infection. And his liver is swellin. Actualie his been pukin for the past couple daes. I have the intention of bringin him dwn to the vet yest for a checkup liao.. But who knws tings happens b4 I got the chance to brin him dwn. Vet said his too weak to even support himself.. So they put him on drop yest.. And mummy brought him home after his on drip for bout half hr..

I reallie duno hw to describe out my feelins. This realie breaks my heart. It realie hurts to see him like this.. We are supposed to brin him back to the vet todae, to see his condition..

Lets all hope he is alrite… his my good and brave boi, so I realie hope he can get tru this ordeal..

No comments: