Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its me again. Couldnt find food, so here I am back to blogging. Not much photo this time round, and I'll try to keep it short. Coz I need to go get bath and go out later..

After locking myself up the entire week last week, I finally opened up myself this week.

Went out with Clement for dinner after work on monday.

And dinner with Beast on Tuesday. He came pick me up after work, thn we went ECp for dinner. The hawker centre there really got nice food. After that we went to this Beach Cafe and chatted till like 10plus before he send me him...

Wednesday meet up with Jiale and Peishan at Tamp for my bdae treat.. Reallie had a good talk with them. Those girl's talk thingy. Saw Shuana and Farhani at Tamp Mall. Shuana'a just came back last Friday, so its really nice to see her. And yupz, she share the same bdae as me.. Then after that around 10plus, Peishan's frewn sent me home.

Thursday I was really feeling damn tired. So I didnt want to go out. My mummy happened to be in the area, so she came pick me up from work. Went Tamp Mall with her, and she bought me a bdae cake. Then after that went to pick up my Dad, and we went for dinner. At first I wanted to go home early to rest. But eventually the plan flopped. I reached home around 10pm.

So for the past week, I have been sleeping after 12mn. And on thursday, its my bdae eve. I spend the entire night recieving bdae greetings from frewns. Mao called me a 12mn, andrea called shortly after. So i was on the phone with her till 1plus.

Thanks pple, for all the greetings. Really glad that so many pple remembered, and offer their wishes up to me at the stroke of midnite. Even yk smsed me at 12mn. So touched...

Friday went to work, I was feeling pretty tired by then.

Left office at 5.30, went to Tamp to meet yz.


At the Phin's Restaurant at Tamp Mall..


And this is my bdae dinner. The Fish is good... Or maybe coz I am hungry...

After that, he actually had made plans for KTV with several frewns with me. But coz I was also thinking of getting him down to another KTV, so we parted ways after dinner. And I head down to Shentonway, Party World. My colleauges was already there waiting for me...

So these are my colleauges...


Dixon and me...

Francis Teo, me and Andrew...


Shawn and me...

Lynn, Shawn and Winson...

And halfway tru when Lynn's singing, the song got cutted off. And the waiter at Party World brought in a cake with a litted candle.. OMG!!

Can you just imagine how happy I am.. This like such a .... nice Surprice!!


Anyway, dont you think the cake looks kind of familiar??

Me, the birthday girl cutting her birthday cake on her birthday...

At around 11plus, dixon, william and me headed down to Golden Mile Complex. There's another celebration waiting for me. Compliements of Sunny!!!


At the KTV pub at Golden Mile with Dixon and William.

This KTV Pub, is really a once in a life time experience for me. Their patrons are all Uncles and Aunties, even older then my mummy and daddy.

And they sing only Hokkien songs there.. OMG!! I was like so out of the place..

Sunny was there with his wife and some other Suppliers I also know. They ordered so much alcohols. Heard from them that they already had 7 jugs of beer before I arrived, and while I was there for an hour, I saw another 3-4 jugs.

Dont really dare to take picture of that place, coz I'm afraid the Aunties and Uncles there will han tum me. So anyway, there have this stage there. And the Aunties and Uncles will go up there to sing...


Its not really exactly sleezy, but they do have China girls sitting around drinking and singing with the guys there... Definately not my type of place.. hehe~*

(From left)Dixon, me,William Oh, William Tan, Shawn and Jason..

A group photo before I left that place and head down to Aliwa to meet Emi, Clement and Mao..

No more pictures from here on, coz the camera died on me... Yupz, low batt again.

So at the KTV pub, clement opened a bottle of Martel.. So I had a cup of Martel on the rocks and my vodka lychee.. That is on top of what I had drunk while I was at Sunny's ktv pub. They only released me after I had finished a glass of red wine..

So we starting singing and all.. And around 1plus, Shawn and William Tan (my colleauges) came down to find us.. So that makes Emi, Clement, Mao, Shawn William and me.

A weird comb, but we had a hell lotz of fun. Shawn, as usual being the niao ren start making a fool out of everyone.

He told Emi he wanted to sing K1's songs.. (Just in case you are wondering what's K1, they are this chinese pop grp from Taiwan..) So Emi go get the KJ, and got him to insert in the song. The KJ came, and asked Shawn which song of K1's he wanted to sing. And Shawn said,"Not this K! I'm talking about. I'm refering to the songs we sung in K1, you know, as in Kindergarden 1..."

*faintzz*

So the whole night continue on like this.. And we were there till 3am. They actually closed at 2am on Friday night, but the boss is nice enough to let us stay till 3am.. hehe~*

And we headed down to Yio Chu Kang road for supper.

By the time I reached home, its like 4.30am. And aftre I got myself ready to slp, its like 5am.

And, I got to work the next day..

I woke up at 6.45am, and rushed down to work.. Damn tiring... But its alright, coz I spend the whole of my Saturday chit chatting in the office.. hehe~*

After that Dixon drove me down to Takashimaya, where I will be meeting Emi, Clement and Mao for a show.

When I reached there, after saying my good-byes to Dixon, something happened. My slippers strap snapped... OMG!!!

Its a Saturday Afternoon, and I am like at Takashimaya Level 5 just outside Seoul Garden.. Damn pai sey loh. So I called Emi immediately and got her to walk up and find me, and also to buy me a pair of shoes on her way..

So I stood there before the escalator like an idiot, talking on the phone with Mao, to make myself look less idiot while waitin for Emi...

Finally she came, and we meet up with the rest and we went to Cenileisure for a show, The Island..

The show is not bad. Plot wise okie, ermm.. okie, I'm simply not a very good reviewer kae..

Then since we got nothing to do, and its only 7plus. After much discussion, we decided to go ktv again. Yup, again.

Frankly speaking, I was feeling very very tired by then. And suddenly a wave of sadness rushed through me, thus I was kind of moody by then... First time in Orchard without him by my side... Haizz..

So by 11pm, when the ktv ended I couldnt take it anymore. So I headed home. Alone.

Reached home around 12mn, and after coming online to check out some stuff, I head straight to bed. And I k.o. till this morning..

Okie, enough blogging for today. Need to go bath and get ready to leave the house. I need to go Tamp to get a pressent for my cousin, and go to my Granny House for a small party held by my aunties for my Birthday!!

To end off, I just want to show you this picture taken last night at the KTV...

No comments: