Sunday, September 04, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its like 6.22am now. I have been awake for more then an hour. Can get to sleep. Its been like this since last night... Well, I guess I'm entering the depression mode again. Hope it'll get better after the sunrise...

Yesterday at the mahjong, I lost.. :P

Lost 60bucks. Well, its okie lah. Coz there seemed to be quite abit of cash in my wallet yesterday, so I dont really mind. Later on, I'm going on to Huili house for another mahjong session... (I like gambling queen like that. Did nothing but gamble my weekend away...)

Then around 6pm, haizz.. I left.

I was so disappointed. I was like into depression mode by then. (I can swear its not about my losing... Its just that I simply snapped into the stupid mode.) And an sms by xiang, make me smile.

Its just like telepathy. I was thinking of him at that exact moment.

I was thinking, how nice it would be if his around...

And then, after that very thought, my hp deeped.

Its him.

So, he picked me up at Sengkang and went to Tamp for dinner.

Wanted to have my dinner at Cartel, but the queue was so long. So in the end we ate at Burger king.

Its been 3 whole weeks since I last saw him... Frankly speaking, I really missed him alot.

But yesterday, I could feel that his exercising lots of slef-control on himself.

Not once did he hold my hand, and there's not even that good-bye hug.

All he did was to caress my hair and face... Haizz.. I still love his touch.

Yesterday, I can really felt that I have lost him totally.. His really not mine any any more.. There totally no turning back for the both of us...

Absolutely no.

So, its back to reality now.

I still got to move on and tell myself, its okie :)

No comments: