Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Another weekend had come and go.

Today is the begining of another brand new week.

And today, is Serene and Kassy's Birthday!! Happie Birthdae Girls~~*

Having a terrible migraine since morning. And I left my caffegot at home. Its been ages since I last got it. I wonder if the medicine have expire. But nevertheless, guess I have to leave some caffegot in my bag for those just in case of emergency cases...

Quite a busy day, I have one big stack of POs infront of me, waiting for me to go sort it out...

But well, what to do..

Anyway, another great weekend.

Played over-night mahjong over Saturday, and OO went for his grooming and ermm.. he dont look exactly handsome now. (For those who happen to come over and see him, please dont make commects about him looking ugly kae.. I think he actually understand and will feel upset about it...) Went bugis yesterdae, walk around abit. Have a family dinner with my parents.

The right side of my head really really hurts....

I have sorted out my feelings, what I want and so on and so forth.. Decisions are made, but well. Growing up is part and parcel of life. With every step we advance, there will bond to be regrets. For this particular step that I took, I can feel that I left a little something behind. But well, I guess this is all part and parcel of life...

Okie, think I shall go back to work. Hope the next 2 hour will pass quickly. Going to catch a show after work despite my migraine.. Hehe~~*

No comments: