Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now, its 5.30pm.

I’m about to leave office, coz I have to go Tamp Mall and shop for a present for my cousin. Going to his birthday party this Sunday. And apparently, this is the only slot I’m left with to shop for his present.

Anyway, just want to drop a note about something nice that happened in the office today.

My office used to be at Level 5, which we share with another department. And as we expanded, that space could no longer hold us, so we moved down to Level 4, occupying the whole Level.

So when I moved down (As the work was like done in a haste), there’s this small hole at the floor right next to my table along the passageway beside me..

At first, the hole was still quite small. But as times goes by, the hole gets bigger and bigger. And it often cause me to ALMOST tripped over (In another words I have never tripped so far…).

Then I told Desmond (his the supplier for carpet tile.) about that hole. And his sooooo nice. He brought his man down today, and mend that hole for me. *Touched*

My colleagues was still teasing him… As a sales guy, he personally came down to supervise this small job. *Haha*

Actually its coz I’m responsible for issuing Pos, so all the suppliers HAVE and NEED to be nice to me in one way or another… *Evil grin*

Okie, anyway I’m really touched. Desmond don’t have to do this actually. As noone will pay him a single cent. All in the name of goodwill.

And now I need to pack up and go. Got to rushed to Tamp Mall, grad the present and go home. Change and go to Club Momo… To celebrate Mao’s bdae… Er zi, you better be touched kae. Tomorrow’s a Friday, and I’m going clubbing today all coz for you. And I also think I old liao. Not that suitable for clubbing liao. This is going to be a very busy weekend ahead. Planned too much stuff liao.

That’s all. Have a nice weekend pple~~*

No comments: