Friday, August 11, 2006


Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

And TGIF!!

Planning to take a half day leave next week, and try to go down town for a little shopping therapy and coffee break. But cant seemed to fix a date with Qianhui. I wanted Friday, so that it could be like an early arrival of my weekend. But she wanted Tuesday… Which its kind of ermm... funny to take a break in the middle of the week, and to top it of, I’ve got class on Tuesday.

Anyway, I spend the past 2 weekends finishing up my Korean VCD Serial.

“Gong” aka Princess Hours.

Simply fantastic.

The prince is so handsome, and I’m totally in love with them. Especially the 19 years old crown prince. He have this so cool and cold look always, thus any little sweet little thing he did for his wife seemed so damn bloody SWEET!! I was telling xiang last night I find the prince so …., then he was telling me he is also just as handsome.

*Normally, I will tell him that,”Yar... my Xiang is a handsome boy…” or something along that line. BUT!!! Not this time round. Coz my stupid boy went for a haircut a couple of days back and he look damn TOOT! I mean I simply find it damn ugly, and I have told him times and times again to NOT go to that particular saloon, and get that particular lady to do his hair. But he simply turned a deaf ear AGAIN!*

Okie, anyway… I’m so in love with that guy…

He is the guy in the centre… He looks so damn cool when his not smiling. And his like 80% with a stern face in the show….

Okie, that’s all for the moment…

I’m counting down to my weekend. It 4pm now, so 2 more hours to go. I’ve got school tomorrow. Which is kind of sad.

But its okie, at least my schedule’s full for the weekend. Going to Bishan after work for Tracy’s birthday dinner. And tomorrow going to school tomorrow at 2.30pm, it’ll end at 5pm, and I’ll head down to Pasir Ris my granny’s house for my cousin’s birthday dinner. Then I’ll be going on a date with xiang on Sunday noon for a Seoul Garden Lunchie.

Due to the both our busy schedule, it’s not easy for the both of us to meet up for any sweet nothing. So this coming Sunday, we’re going to hopefully spend some quality time together. And maybe after lunchie, we can study together. I thought Biz Law is going to be easy, but after the first lecture, I realized that I didn’t manage to store any of the concepts in my database. So I guess I need to go find the case studies, and try to digest it down…. *I’m back to my Princess Hours last night starting from Episode 1… Can’t get enough of my handsome Crown Prince. So other then my Biz Law, I still have to cater some time for my Crown Prince…*

Oh my GOD!! I’m still 2 hours to my weekend, but I seemed to be able to have a glimpse of my MONDAE… *scary*

Okie

No comments: