Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

This is my second post today.

I totally have no mood to work today. Why the time does pass so slow?

I think its raining again today.

The temperature in the office seems colder then usual. A warm hug would be good now.

I’m sitting here, wondering what can I do to myself so I can land up in the hospital. By then will he put down all his work and rush to my side, just to be with me like what I did when his hospitalized?

Okie, sounds nonsencical.

Never mind.

Nothing interesting at the moment in my life. Just that I tend to feel gloomy and depress more often then usual now-a-days.

Must be PMS…

3 weeks? I guess its 3 weeks… 3 weeks ago I started craving for Waffles from CafĂ© Cartel. Till now, I have not go eat it yet…

Oh, and I gaining weight again… How wonderfully wonderful.

Am I the only idiot who always gain weight and never lose it?

I have started my exercise regime of going workout for an hour once a week. Think its still not enough…

Okie, enough whining for now… Another hour to go before I can head home.

Save me…

No comments: