Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I know I have not been updating.

Just a quick recap on my school schedule.. Then maybe you can also have a feel on the amount of work and pressure I am under.

Assignment Due Date:

19th August: Public Relations NKF case study essay
19th August: Finance Instrument Quiz (This is fucking difficult; but I got 80marks!)
28th August: Finance Instrument Case Study Report (On bonds rating. wtf is that..)
3rd September: Public Relations strategy analysis essay
11th September: Finance Instrument Report

These are only the due dates of my assignment. On top of that, I still have to go for class every Tuesday and Thursday. And also Friday, where I have my Korean language class.. And I still go for my regular jogging once a week.

And ermm.. zouk. *in a tiny voice*

Very taken to clubbing recently.. again. =p

To reward myself alittle, I'll be going on a Phuket trip with my besties during my term break. =) I am so looking forward to it.. A nice weekend get-away with the girls seemed like a wonderful antidote now.

I have photos not updated, and lots of interesting matters that I really dont have the time to update. But its alright.. Memories sweet as they are, thou not recorded will always be hidden deep inside me. =)

I know I have been neglecting alot of my dear ones around me. Like not appearing at the Birthday celebrations, and have not fullfilled the KTV dates and dinners and others.. Sorry about it kae.. =)

Note: I'm thinking of getting a double degree, in Finance. What you think??

No comments: