Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Finally, everything will be over by tomorrow. Where I can officially take a break for one week (do I have that break??), before I start the whole hectic cycle again.

Tomorrow is the submission dateline for my Finance but I am still not so near completion. I spent my entire weekend on it, but all that I have completed so far, is the report (a whole bulk of it is crap frankly speaking), the video (finished all the recording last nite, but still need to work on the editing with Jere).. And I am still left with the presentation slides..

Getting stressed over it, but well.. This is the last hurdle for this term. =)

Coz Jere was over at my place for the recording yesterday, he wanted to be chef for the nite, so I invited some friends over for dinner. Ermm.. actually its more then some.

Qianhui, Huili, Xingwei + Jon, Emi and Mao + gf came over. Jere said this is the first time he cooked for so many.. The dinner was really DELICIOUS!!, especially the chicken. Its so well marinated. =) Thanks kae Jere, for all yesterday!!

Thank you pple for coming over yesterday. =) I know I'm not too good a host, coz I was busy with my Finance report and the videoing.. But still hope you had a good dinner and mahjong session..

Thou its term break week, but still alittle busy. Got to rush home todae to finish up my Finance, Wednesday going for dinner with a frewm, thursday going jogging with Qian and to change the currency for my phuket trip, Friday got Korean class, and Saturday going for KTV with Jere, before flying off to Phuket in the evening for my little break! I'll return back to Singapore on Monday, and my class will start again on Tuesday.. (and the cycle will go on and on again...)

Thou tired, but I'm leading a very fullfilled life now. Spending time with frewns, learning and picking up new skills as I goes along.

Thats all for the moment I think..

Have a great week ahead!! =)

No comments: