Monday, October 01, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Bought Lizzie and Toffee to ECP yesterday for a walk.

This is the last time I brought both of them to ECP.. Well, owner busy.. So both my darling are "stay-in-doggies".

Anyway, Lizzie is a damn good girl.. Except for the part where she gets damn excited when she sees cats.

But Toffee that idiot. We hardly walked for 10mins, he started to rest his big fat butt as and when he finds the chance, and refused to budge. I got so damn irritated, not to mentioned embarrassed.. Coz the park is crowded, and people are staring at my"oh-so-cute" dog.

And so, less then 10mins later I was forced to take a u-turn back to the car. And that lazy bones cannot even bear till then. He actually go on a strike, and simple lie flat on the ground. So I got no choice, but to carry him.

His FAT kae.. A 6.5kg Shih Tzu.

His a certified overweight little brat by the vet..

So well.

I didnt get to fully utilize my 50cents parking coupon.

*sigh*

I was back in the car, driving off... 20min later.

No comments: