Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Extreme Tired.

Felt fat, so I went jogging after I reached home from class yesterday. Started jogging at 11.15pm, ended at 12.05am. Bathed and slept at 12.30am.

It's not very late I know, but after several consecutive late nights, this is definitely taking its toll on me.

And due to not enough sleep, topped with pms, I've got 3 freaking gigantic pimples on my face.

omg.

Damn ugly, not to mention pain.

I am so craving for rest.. But this weekend is burnt with my finance case study, I've got 1 full question on annualties.. Which involves both theory and calculations..

Lastly, thanks to all who have showed their concern towards me. And sorry for those whom I have neglected.

(The above statement seemed to be neither making heads nor tails, but those in concern will know what I'm talking about..)

No comments: