Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I have been working on my Corp Comm Essay for the entire day. But its really a fruitless attempt as the progress in real bad. There is simply a very negative feeling clouding over me the entire day, but yet I cant put that feeling into words.

Went out for a breather in the evening. Met xiang and he brought me to the cheesecake cafe to cheer me up a little. But sadly, the 60bucks cheesecakes doesnt seemed to be able to perform its magic. I returned home feeling as gloomy as ever.

Its back to the essay.. *sigh*

And I've got a 5km marathon to run (or most likely walk) tomorrow and I'm meeting my colleauges at 7am. I should be going to bed but somehow, the fact that I'm not even halfway through my essay and also ermm.. something else that I dont seemed to be able to put into words, is preventing me from doing so.

And oh yes. I forgot to close my bedroom door earlier on, and that bloody-hell furball of mine actually got the nerve to jump onto my bed and took my softoy. Its a doggie named toot-toot that ah ma and ah lian jie gave me as a birthday present when we're still in poly. That furball actually bite off my toot-toot's nose. God can assure you how angry I was.

Yupz, I spank him real hard after I realised that.

And I'm less then 1mth away from exam.

And I guess I'm missing the time at the riverside..

And I'm missing the time that I do not have so much on my brain.

*sigh*

No comments: