Friday, October 12, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Very unhappy now.

Due to SGD 684.45.

K got D to place order for some stock. Due to shortage of stock, supplier did inform us before hand that they are unable to send 3pcs of items. I scrolled back to the emails way back then, and realized that colleague K is also in the loop when this was informed.

So when the first shipment came in (less the 3pcs), the shipment cost was catered for.

Okie.. Till this stage, I wasn't fully involved with the whole ordering process. (In other words, I'm still out of the picture)

So when the 3pcs was ready, which was close to 1mth later.. It was already on an urgent basis for these 3pcs to come in ASAP. So instead of coming in through cargo freight, they got it in through courier service.

And the courier now send in the bill for these 3pcs of item, which is SGD 684.45.

Just now, K got his boss B, to come talk to me about it together.

(Okie, some background.. I was put in charge of this supplier. We are the exclusive dealer for this supplier in the Asia region, and by right all orders got to go through me, both internal and external. While D was actually more on the technical support. So D somehow became another window for this supplier..)

So I got a shock you see, suddenly 2 guys came over.. An executive and a director. *sigh*

But they also understand that I'm not in the loop, coz K did not order through me after all..

So B, K and D are now talking about the SGD 684.45..

The conclusion is K is not going to pay for it. And I also got no idea D is going to stuff this bill into where..

Actually.. I think K is in the wrong. Judging from the email correspondence, it is not fair to say that he wasn't informed when he was in the loop all along.

And now D is coming to me to compile the documents, to lodge is against... Errm... D's boss A, I think.

Guys and girls.. This the working world. Where you could be friends at one moment, and the next moment they could turn into foes. So remember to be on your toes at all times.. And protect yourself well under ALL circumstances kae..

Keep EVERYTHING in Black & White.

No comments: