Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I actually managed to slack at home the entire day, without doing anything significant (other then packing my table, watched 4 episode of korean drama and read 1 chapter of the amber spyglass)..

Feeling refreashed and charged after doing nothing for one whole day..

Anyway, went out with Qian yesterday.

Catched Chipmunks (and I really like it) and did abit of shopping (okie.. its slightly more then abit...)

Ended up with a top, dress, lingeries and heels..

I seemed to be buying lots of lingeries recently.. My new peeves.

And this morning, I suddenly realised why am I so broke for the whole month of December.. Its true that I did plenty of Xmas shopping.. But I felt exceptionally broke.. And the truth reveals this morning after I took a closer look at my credit card bill...

I overpaid DBS a couple of hundred dollars for my November bill.. -_-"

Okie.. Its a warm day.. Let me go do some ironing for the time being.. *emiting plenty of housewife and auntie characteristic recently...*

~*end*~

No comments: