Friday, February 01, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

TGIF!!

Suddenly, I missed the days where the girls will all dressed up in a color theme to work..

Well, but Friday at this new place is not that bad either. Its a dress down day, so noone will do so much as batter their lashes at you even if you come to work in bermudas and slippers.. Its been ages since I last wore my jeans, so well, at least I could still fit into my old jeans comfortably.. I feel like those poly days, where I go to school in T-shirt, jeans and sneakers.. (oh yes, I'm wearing my old orange checked sneaker (I bought in HK in 2002) that I used to wear on a daily basis to school..)

I am adapting better at the new place.. No worries to those darlings at KM kae. I am surviving well here. =) They have 2hr lunch breaks on Fridays, so I only need to work 7 hours..

Anyway, CNY is coming!!

I am excited.. =)

I bought a new red top from Guess (coz I realised I do NOT have a red top after the weekly Friday color theme..), and also another pair of jeans.. And I am surprised how fast jeans have "evolved" over these years.. Back then, Levis only have 577, 599, 593... But now.. they have dozens and dozens of series, and I have totally NO idea whats the difference between them. So anyway, after much "dashing" around with Qian a couple of weekends back (coz shops are closing..), I settled on a pair of Levis girls "sumthing sumting sumting..." And it cost me $140 after 20% discount. -_-"

And ermm.. I still got a new dress, and ermm.. actually alot more new clothes and shoes.. hehe. All purchased in the name of CNY.

More baking news!!

Did I mentioned that I baked some cookies for Jere for his birthday.. And he said its nice! So did others who ate it..

*Jere you're not pacifying me de rite.. Its really nice right? - shot you a murderous look *

But anyway, I do enjoy baking.. And I think my cookie skills are still not that bad.. And so, my aunts requested me to bake cookies for them this CNY.. =) I'll bake it next wednesday, to ensure its freshness.. and btw, NOT all aunties bake kae.. Try grabbing a couple of aunties on the road and ask them if they bake.. They might be experts in steaming fish and can do up fantastic sweet & our pork, but I'm sure NOT ALL AUNTIES BAKE!

*This is not even consider stereotyping aunties when assumptions are made that baking are aunties activities.. This is simply gibbish tok with no factual grounds...*

And youngster nowadays, at least a couple I do know, actually spend good money (is it S$60 or S$80) to go learn how to bake CUPCAKES!! >> Jere you also know them hor!!

Okie, enough of this bakery talk..

And lastly, I have confirmed with my bf.. I am indeed cute.


Be it I bake or not.

No comments: