Monday, March 03, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I am pretty much single now. Again.

So yupz, I am refusing to attend any gatherings where 50% of the participants are going to bring their significant half.

PS* Ermm.. I am fine with Ivan and Eugene. No worries about it… Coz their ermm.. Vase to us. (Don’t tell them kae...)

~*~

I met up with Ade for her wedding schedule discussions on Friday. And also to meet her friend, the other bride’s-maid-to-be”..

It turned out that both of us are “first-timers”, thank god another friend of her’s (married with 2 kids) joined us for dinner, and gave plenty of pointers…

Apparently, getting married is definitely not an easy task.

Especially when it’s a week away.

She have not got her itinerary done, she got no idea what time to wake up, what time to leave the house, and who should be in-charge of what, what time to reach Sentosa, when to start the dinner, the sequence of walk in during dinner.. And miscellaneous items like the Ang Bao box, the basket for the flower girl to put the rose petals, the “flower brooch” thingie for parents and etc.

But we discussed till 11pm, finally most of the more important stuff were settled.

Anyway, I can’t tell you how envy I am. Getting married at 25 is my dream since 17. (And the guy whom I planned to settle down at 17, called me saying his applying for HDB with his gf some time back. Thou application is not successful coz he don’t like the location, but secretly I am glad it doesn’t work out. -_-“ evil me) But obviously, I don’t even have a suitable partner now.. So disappointed.

At times I’ll look back and ask myself. I’m turning 25 this year, if I could leave till 75, I have completed one-third of my life journey. I really got no idea what have I achieved.

1. I have a job that pays me okie, and a boss that really wants to train me up, planning trips to Taiwan and Japan to visit Suppliers and introducing me to colleagues around the globe, welcoming me to the big MNC environment. But yet I still can’t say it’s a career.


2. I am still trying hard to save up my first bottom-line. Achievable before I turn 25 in July, guaranteed. But meaning I got to give up my Orlando trip in May to DisneyWorld…

3. This is the most upsetting point. I am still no where near marriage. Not even ROM. Not even applications for HDB. Now, not even the “Correct” partner.

Oh yesh, the only thing I have gain, and have gained plenty, is FATS/ WEIGHT.

Thou I’m still trying to shake off that extra pounds, and the diet regime have at least help maintain and control my current status, I am still a distant away from the jeans I wore when I was 20. -_-“

This is a pretty depressing entry. The next one, hopefully, will be better.. =)

I’ve got problems with my laptop; I can’t upload the photos from my camera to it. Time for a new laptop... (This puts me further away from my bottom-line)… I’ve got plenty of photos, and I’m sure more of the wedding.

How?

No comments: