Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Much has happened..

Plenty of ups and downs.

I'm fine now.. In alot of ways..

The wedding is over, I have plenty to update about the wedding.. I had so much fun, and I was tearing away when no one is watching.. It is indeed an tiring day, thou I’m not the bride, but I definitely run around more then the bride.. Okie, save this for the next entry, when I’ve got the photos.. But nevertheless, I still offer up my warmest wishes to Adeline and Steven.. =)

My final year semester 1 in school is half over. Till now, so far so good. But I see plenty of assignments due in April. After this long weekend, I seriously need to start working on it.

Work wise, things are getting pretty stagnant. Thou I do not have much work to do in this new environment, but I got no idea why time passes so fast.. Might be the msn. But its nice.. I’m keeping touch with long-time friends like HF, E, BM and J on a daily basis.. And thou it feels good to be paid to msn during office hours, but I think this is not a long term solution. After April, I might start job hunting again...

But work aside, a long weekend is round the corner.. I’ll be going KL with Qian. And due to the biggest joke Singapore ever had made in her Modern History, we will be flying to KL this time round… A 3D2N short trip. For us to catch up on our recent happenings, and also to stock up shoes..

Relationship. Okie, this is a sensitive topic for me now.. Guess plenty of the ups and downs came from here. But well, after so much I realized I do not really know what I want.

One thing I know is, I have grown up. I am no longer that spoilt princess I am years ago.

But that doesn’t mean I do not want to be treated like a princess still..

Well, this is a never ending topic. And I’m not in the mood to discuss it in depth today.

And lastly.. I realized that I do indeed have fantastic friends around me. Thank you so much for waving that light at me when I was at the bottom of the valley. Showing me care and concern and pulling me out. You have no idea how a sms/ msn checking me out meant so much to me. It might be kind words, it might be harsh words.. But nevertheless, I know you meant the best for me. And I really appreciate it.

That all for now.. Hope the next update will be the one for the wedding..

Till then, take care.

No comments: