Monday, June 02, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Busy in the office, but there's a couple of stuff that I want to post before I forget.

1. Balenciaga

Hilton is selling a Balenciaga First at $2150. Which is 50% higher then the retail price in USA. So nope, I'm not going to be Ms Carrot for Club 21.. I have seen this beauty at eBay, and have even place a bid and won the bid. But now seller refuse to sell it to me as I have zero positive feedback (due to the fact that I have NONE as I have never bought anything in eBay). So well, I got no choice but to see who is going over to USA or Europe...
2. Mahjong

High light of the night, I got 2 'yi hua' and an animal... So total already '3 tais'.. Bao 'Dong' as I am 'dong feng dong'... And TT dont believe and really throw 'dong'. So he 'bao' if he throw me the winning card or I self-draw the winning card..

And.. I self-draw it.

Hoho, so TT 'bao' '5 tai zi mo'...

Oh yupz, I won of cause after 3 rounds... =)

3. Dragonfly

Met JT at Vivo for dinner... Walked around abit and I bought 2 boxes of those 'cute but useless' miniture ornaments.. It turned out to be so cute and I so absolutely heart it. I'll try collect all 10 sets (see the word 'try' here as each box opens up to be a surprise, I might not have the luck to buy all 10 different sets)... They are pretty costly thou, at $6.95 per box.

QH joined us for dinner, and we proceed to dragonfly again, oh yes.. Just the 2 girls, again... Some random guys started chatting with us and he walked off with QH's number. Well, keeping my finger crossed but I think QH do have a little something for this guy who have a sense of humor and eyes like QH's idol Wang Xi.

4. Hair

I went to have my hair done with my colleauge, the IT Girl, yesterday at Shaw Centre... I found this salon (Actpoint) being recommanded in the forum, Flowerpod. True to what the forum has said, the stylist is really professional and has gave us plenty of tips.

I had wanted a perm... But he refuse to do it for me.

He said my high-lights were bleached (oh yar, this I am aware..). Hence he really dont recommand perms on bleached hair. He said have the 'correct' hair for perming and it would look damn pretty on me.. *happy* But I've got to wait at least 1 year before I can do perm... *disappointed*

So I rebonded it again, since I am already there...

5. Exercise

Perming my hair, is to mark my determination to put everything down and to move on. To constantly remind myself of my decision, and I am adapting myself to changes, to bring myself out of comfort zone. A perm might meant nothing to you, but for someone who had long straight hair ever since Kindergarden, and have kept is rebonded since 2002, this is a big leap.. Especially for Xin, whom is known to reject changes.

So to turn my motivation elsewhere, I'll pick up jogging again. TT will be jogging with me after work, I hope to make it a alternate day activity...

6. Private Blog

And the most important matter which I have forgotten!! Starting from yesterday, I have made this blog 'hidden'.. =)

Thats all folks, I really have plenty to do now...

A new month, a new week. Hopefully there will be a new Xin too.

No comments: