Monday, June 09, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It’s Monday. =)

I had another tiring weekend.

Friday

I was on ½ day on Friday as the company released us early due to National Family Day. So I went home after work to sleep. I am so very tired.

Woke up at 5pm, and went Vivo City to meet JT, JJ, QH and SD for dinner. It is impossible to dine at Vivo without queuing. We picked the shortest queue, and after 30min we landed up at White Dog Café. Its my 2nd time there, first being my Poly Christmas Dinner 2007. I ordered Dory Fish and it is delicious!

Went Dragonfly again after that… We missed Happy Hour and it is sure an expensive night. I got wasted pretty early that night as QH and JT was drunk, and we still have quite a lot of drink. I finished up the rest, and I ended up in the toilet hugging the toilet bowl vomiting my lungs out at home.

Lying in my bed, and I could feel the world spinning around me.

Saturday

I woke up at 8am on Saturday with a hang over. Perfect. I took a shower and took MRT down to Orchard to meet QH and JT. We had a movie to catch at Great World at 12.30pm. I am totally shag out.

Kong Fu Panda is GREAT!

I know the reviews wasn’t fantastic, the entire plot is so predictable. But the animation is great and the witty dialogues made me laugh so hard. The panda is so cute; I had this little something for Panda. When I was in Hong Kong years back, I spent like 30min in the Panda area… I am just standing around looking at them sleeping.

The show ended at 2pm, thou extremely tired but it’s too early to call it a day. So I went KTV with JT and the 2 of us sings for 4 hours. I had wanted to go KTV ever since I finished my exams, but cannot find anyone to go with me… Finally!! After that we hang around in Orchard, and HL came meet us at 8.30pm. JT had a marathon the next day so he left early… HL and I went to Paragon’s Coffee Bean and we chatted till… 12mn. I am so tired!! I had wanted to go home early at first. EH meet us at 1am with a friend, and we had more coffee and pasta at Coffee Club till 4am.

I had intended to sleep early on Saturday, but I ended up sleeping at 5am…

Sunday


I woke up at 10am… extremely shag. I carry on my Marathon, my HK serial drama Marathon. Cooked myself a simple lunch!

Menu

Chicken Nuggets
Crab Meat
Rice


Haha… told you its simple. Then TT came pick me up at 4pm to Marina Square, together with HL and JsT. We had dinner there, oh yes, I ate again… And we catch the 7.15pm Sex and the City (ANTC).

This show is FABULOUS!

I simply love it. I am never a ANTC fan, I have never watch a single episode of its drama serial. But I absolutely love this movie! AC once told me ANTC is the bible to all female, every women is able to see her in some part of the show. I could never comprehend this, but last evening, I truly understand why…

There are so many scenes that make me tear and there are many instances where I see myself being caught in the same situation. Carrie and Miranda’s friendship is so like AC and mine. And Charlotte is so like me. I am not going to be a spoiler here… I’m not going to elaborate further…

I kept thinking about AC during the show… I know that she would be like Samantha to Carrie on my Wedding Day, like Carrie to Miranda on New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day, and like Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda to Carrie on her Honeymoon, and lastly, how the girls celebrated Samantha’s birthday. I feel so much for it, that I wished that she is seeing this show with me. One the show ended, I texted her. I thanked her for being such a Fabulous friend to me all these while, and I’ll be there to celebrate her 50th Birthday with her, and many more to come…

Minutes later, she replied. She told me she’s just about to text me too as she has just finished the show and was thinking of me. I asked her where is she, and she called back… Telling me she’s at Marina Square.

So yupz, both of us are in the same cinema, watching the same screen and tearing at the same time. =)

It’s like a fairy tale isn’t it? Like this will only happen in movies…

Monday

Had a home cooked meal lunch in the office today. =)

Menu

IT Girl: Rice
HK Girl: Wine Chicken
Me: Yong Tau Foo Soup
Desert: Banana

I had a wonderful day in the office… IT Girl had a new name, Facsimile. And a typical MSN dialogue would go:-

Facsimile says:
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dudududududu
Facsimile says:
bzxzxzxzxzxzx
Facsimile says:
To: Angeline
From: XXX
Subject: nothing much
Page 1 of 2 inclusive of cover page
Facsimile says:
Page 2 of 2
time 2 P soon
Facsimile says:
bxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
Angel's B is in the air... =) says:
.....................
Facsimile says:
dudududud diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Facsimile says:
deeeeeeeeeeeee deeeeeeeeee dududud diiiiiiiii

She is trying to imitate a Facsimile Machine…

And the following is worst…

Facsimile says:
like the alien baby looking for a host
Facsimile says:
like the baby attached to his face.. 2 days later.. he will start screaming in his cell.. den ARGHHH!!!!
Facsimile says:
den a baby alien will jump out of his ribcage..
Facsimile says:
run towards the pantry and bxzxzxzxzxz to the vneding machine
Facsimile says:
den the vending machine will response by giving that baby alien a cup w kopi-orh

She is trying to describe a pair of interesting spectacles…

Can you imagine, how exciting is my regular day in the office? *smile*

No comments: