Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Just want to show off my lunch a little. =)

Today, we had mini pot luck.

IT Girl, HK Girl and myself.

Menu:

IT Girl – Carrot, tomato, button mushroom and pork rib soup
HK Girl – Braised chicken wings
Me – Rice

Haha, that’s right… I only came with plain white rice. This is Xin you are talking about kae… Anyway it’s a wonderful home-cooked meal. You have no idea how much I appreciate it as my family doesn’t cook. I practically eat out every single day, every single meal.

Hence right now, my hands are itching. I feel like whipping out a meal for dinner later on. But it’s only me alone; it’s difficult to cook… But I might be able to save more if I start cooking my own lunch and dinner. Since I spend quite a little on my Balenciaga, and as JT said, I have to be a Moo Moo this month and start eating grass…

It’s 30min to 5 pm, and I suddenly got very busy…

That’s all folks!

No comments: