Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

[Edited: 15th July]

Today is the 29th June. Exactly one month away from my birthday.

I am a very festive person by nature. Christmas and Birthdays meant a great deal to me.. I always like to have a big birthday bash and have many love ones around me to celebrate this special day with me. But recent years, I realised that I'm always single during my own birthday. He always chose this period of time to go away from me...

Anyway, my wish list for my 25th birthday. =)

A LV Mini Lin Agenda. I'm planning to buy this as a birthday pressent from xin to xin at Hong Kong in August...


A Tiffany and Co. alphabet 'x' stainless steel pendant. Well, I just find it pretty... And I actually like being called 'Xin' more then 'Angel'.. Hence the 'x'..

Reason: I no longer want that diamond butterfly on my neck.

I already have the H10, still in close to perfect condition... What I want is a spare battery as mine is getting more short-lifed, and also new ear phones for it.
[Note: I have already bought new ear phones coz my old ones had gave up on me... =)]
Buy me birdnest... Haha, I think I am abit too weak recently. I've been falling sick too constantly. XO Chicken is too strong for me, hence something more subtle might be good. It works for my skin too.. Hehe...

Well, if fact be told what I really want for this birthday is to find True Love. Since 17, I had always wanted to get married at the age of 25.. Seeing the day I turn 25 coming nearer and nearer, I actually felt so scare and frighten. Its like, I have failed myself... I cannot even fullfill a dream that I had since 17.

But well... everything is fated. Lets await my Destiny. =)

No comments: