Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

A raining Wednesday morning. =)

Recently... Xin is actually feeling happier.

It's true. A big Thank You to all my Friends!!

People come in and out of our lives... This is all part and parcel of our lives. Instead of feeling depress and out over a departure, why not celebrate its existance in the first place? For bringing us joy and happiness... =)

Okie! Some random issues...

a) I am sincerely very happy for QH, the little woman basketing in her blissful life now.
b) I love AC for keeping me under her wing during this difficult times, keeping me sheltered from harm. And all these while, she herself is going through a rough patch.
c) Thou I have stopped exercising for the moment due to my health and face condition, KL please continue with your exercise regime.


A beautiful picture that brings a smile to my face... =)
This is part of the National Day Parade I think... Isnt it wonderful to be lying in the arms of your beloved while taking in the lovely Heart in the sky?
But well... I'll be in Hongkong by then. =)
Have a beautiful day ahead friends!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You make me sound like some mother hen with huge wings... But I STILL LOVE YOU! Hugs!