Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

2008 Year End Trip

Day 10 (Hongkong & Singapore)

My day started real early as my flight back to Singapore is at 11:35am. I took the MTR back to the Airport... It a Sunday morning, but still there's quite a crowd at the MTR... Hence with so much luggage and not to mention that they're super heavy, I made my way to the Airport with much difficulty.

Bestie and myself.. made an innocent mistake on our return flight... I told her I've booked the 11plus flight. And what I meant was the 11:35am flight departing from HKG to SIN. But Bestie thought I've booked myself on the flight that will arrive SIN at 11:35pm. We only realised this mistake about 1 week before my departure... We both tried to change the flight, but to no avail as the flight were pretty full...

But it doesnt matter.. I've much experience with Airports alone after this long trip.. I was early, ehence had some Breakfast at the Airport while waiting...

Boarding the flight now.. I'm leaving the Land of Mango and H&M...

This is rather good.. I like Cathay's In-flight food... =p

And with that... I'm back in Singapore... =)

This.. is my 10 days Taipei & Hongkong trip... I do not even dare to go calculate how much did I spend in total, but nevertheless... its a a trip where I found peace and courage within myself, and quality time spent with friends...

And right now, I'm planning for a return trip back to Taipei... =p

No comments: