Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

This will be a super whiny post to kick start my week. Do not proceed beyond this point if your tolerance level is as low as mine currently; I can guarantee that simply by reading this will just you waste five minutes of your life. This is going to offend plenty of people, but well… If I can’t even get this off my chest at this space; then I got to swallow everything down my throat.

[Friday]

[1] Dinner with HY and TL was cancelled at the last minute as HY wasn’t feeling well. A very turbulent arrangement, trying to accommodate both ‘mummies-to-be’ is never an easy task and we ended up not meeting as HY was sick.

[2] I did not really have a good time at dragonfly that night; I can understand that my colleagues is a little rowdy, but I have to constantly keep tab on Bestie to ensure that she didn’t go overboard. Darling, people challenge you doesn’t mean you have to take up the bait.

[3] Still on Dragonfly… Who that Korean Bitch think she is. Beast was also with us at Dragonfly that evening, he is gentleman enough to volunteer himself as Bestie and my ‘personal driver’ for the night. When a couple more colleagues want to hitch a ride, he is also nice enough to give them a lift. But I DO NOT even know that Korean Bitch, she DID NOT even ask if it is convenient for us to give her lift back home (which by the way… the car is already over-loaded’ and her house is not on-the-way). Hence when Bestie gently told her the car’s kind of full; she RUDLY turn and walk off like we have offended her… In the first place, she is the 不要脸的and yet she behaved like sending her back is 天经地义的。

[Saturday]

[1] Did not have enough sleep; so I woke up feeling grouchy.

[2] While trying to take a nap to nurse that nasty pain in my head; EH called and said she cannot make it for Dinner. I took the car out for that evening and was stuck at the car park for the longest time ever coz the steering wheel was locked. I am late, perspiring and my make-up is threatening to melt away. Then, my cell rang… YK has reached. Fantastic, coz I’m still stuck at the car park at my house. Cell rang again… JT said his not going to joining us. My ‘Angry-meter’ is reaching its peak… A dinner that was pre-planned 3 weeks back, after numerous changes and the turn-out rate sucks big time. I am so NEVER going to organize another gathering for them since no one really appreciates it.

[3] I have not seen YK for the longest time ever; and he totally pissed me off with his words. I am kind enough to introduce my Insurance Agent to you when I know you need a job; I do not need you to come tell me he is incapable. I am happy with his service thus far.

[4] I made the choice for KTV and I truly regret. A) I hate people hogging the system, B) I successfully ostracized myself by going KTV with 2 couples, C) I don’t know what’s C as I am just simply tu lan le.

[5] My behavior sucks big time that night; and I apologize for my sulkiness. I know people around me are trying to accommodate me, but wrong have already been done and nothing else can bright up my mood. My flaw; my bad.

[Sunday]

[1] Went out for movie with AL; a boring date. Enough said.

This is the worst weekend that I ever have in the longest time ever. It is not helping that my period is round the corner, everything will simply amplify and my tolerance level decrease exponentially.

Argh…

No comments: