Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I am feeling very lazy recently...

No mood to write, no mood to jog. =(

Anyway… updates – in a very summarize way.

[Friday]

End work > MRT to Woodlands to meet HY and TL for Dinner > Emergency Evacuation at Causeway Point (damn it loh, I made my way all the way down North only to be greeted by a fire which leads to an emergency evacuation) > Plans of having Ichiban Sushi (which I already figure out what I wanted to order) varnish into thin air > Took the MRT to Yishun > Dinner at some Japanese Food Court @ North Point > Bump into JT at Yishun (Surprise surprise!! 2 East-landers meeting at the Northern tip of the Island) > Chilling out at… Swensens! (Me Love Ice-cream) > Home Sweet Home. =)

[Saturday]

Wakie after the Sun-rise (no more un-earthly 6am) > Drama Marathon > Nap nap time > More Drama Marathon > Uncle 1975’s friend… Lets call him Uncle XDD came by to pick me up at 5pm > Reached Plaza Singapore > Ate Ajisen Ramen (My first meal of the day) > Walk to Takashimaya to pick up my earrings > Walk back to Cathay and caught the 9pm movie – Night at the Museum 2 (Very entertaining show!! Me Like!) > Chilling out at Bliss @ Ponggol Park till 2am > Home Sweet Home. =)

[Sunday]

Wakie after the Sun-rise again (Praise the Lord!) > Drama Marathon > Receieved a call from HL at the very last minute that she cannot meet us for Brunch (which is meant to be her Birthday Brunch) > Piss me off a little > TT came pick me up > Brunch with the Guys at Hongkong Café @ E-hub (Pasir Ris) > Drove to Ikea and walk around a little > Proceed to J’s House for Mahjong! > Me lost badly at first… but ended up winning 10bucks!! > Late Dinner at 401 @ Hougang > Home Sweet Home. =)

It's already Wednesday today... Time seems to fly this week. Tomorrow is the Day for Bak Chang but I have not ate a single one this year.

Ermm... I'm not upset or depress, instead I'm in a Neutral Mode.
But just no mood for updates...

No comments: