Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

[A Long Random List]

29th June 2009

I love 29th June… This is an indication that MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!! And this is usually the time where I’ll post up a Birthday Wish List… This year, there will be no exception; below are a few items which I’ve been bio-ing. But since they are err… not every cheap, so I welcome Ang Baos many many… A new Sony Camera... wtf, they do not have Pearl White Cameras anymore... =(And a New Wallet to match my Bag... Its high time my Yellow LV Epi retire.

25th July 2009

This is going to be such a Busy Day!! I booked a BBQ Pit @ ECP on this faithful day to have a small gathering with my Friends. Just a few groups of close friends, to kick start my Birthday Celebration. Most should have already received the invitation; kindly RSVP as soon as possible as I need to have a rough headcount for the food catering.

I was still contemplating on whether I should prepare the Food myself for the fun of it; or to order direct from Caterer to save all the trouble. But problems all solved yesterday!! As I received a wedding invite from a Friend… He will be having his Solemnization on the 25th July in the afternoon. Congratulations Justin!! I’ve yet to meet the Bride, but I’m sure she must be a nice lady… =)

So 25th July will be a busy day. Got to wake up early in the morning, doll myself up and attend the Solemnization with TT, then rush home with TT to change and prepare for the BBQ in the evening…

Hair

I… colored my hair! A very very Dark Brown, which is like… Black. It’s been ages since my hair is so Dark. But I like it! I guess as the age goes older, we go more back to the basic.

FF9

FF9 will stands for Final Fantasy 9. This is 2000 game; I have played it when I was still in Poly… But my memory card got corrupted and hence I played till Disc 3. My Baby Brother recently downloaded the game into my PSP… Hence I am super hooked on it. So much that I have stopped my drama-marathon and is spending all my time playing it.

I currently started Disc 3, and have spent 26 hours on it… =)

Bestie’s Birthday

Not much has been updated on Bestie’s Birthday I know… Reasons as below:-

a) I was busy with FF9
b) My camera broke down when I was in Bangkok
c) Sick hence creative juice not flowing

But still… I want to do a general recap.

It started off with a Pre-birthday celebration @ Bangkok (speaking of which, Part 2 will be coming out shortly; I will do a 3rd attempt in updating). Then despite still being very sick, I headed down to Mambo @ Zouk on the eve of her Birthday for a Birthday Bash… We were seriously very out-of-place there; so we headed back to Dragonfly @ St James on the Saturday for a 2nd Birthday Bash. I was at a Family Chalet before that and had to rush a cab down for my Darling’s Birthday Bash… I was late in joining and when I arrived, the girls were already pretty high. A little hid-cup there, but well… things will work out eventually. And come to think of it, how to not get high when we finished off a Shutter of Tiger, a Bucket of Heineken and 3 Jugs of vodka. And… to end off her Birthday Celebration we continue the tradition of having a Brunch on a Sunday. But unfortunately, the alcohol got the better of us… All of us could not wake up in time for Brunch – so we ended up with Lunch at our favorite Ramen @ Cuppage, Movie @ PS and then Dinner @ Cartel…

This year marks the 19th year I have known Bestie… 19 long years. How many 19 years can one have? And I am indeed fortunate to have met her, befriend her and walk down the path with her thus far. The past 1 year has been a turbulent one for us, but we manage to walk through the storm and still going on strong.

Happy Birthday Darling!

Health

After catching that Flu from Bangkok, I rested at home (okie… minus off that Mambo @ Zouk, Dragonfly @ St James and a Full Day Outing @ Orchard) for 1 full week. I came back office on the Thursday, but all my colleagues shun away from me in fear that I caught the dreadful Flu; my Bosses all said my face looks pale and asked me to take the rest of the day off and go back rest. I felt terrible… the Flu is making me lethargic and ill physically, the rejection from the people in office makes me felt horrible emotionally.

Soulfly… sms me at that very moment and asked if I am feeling better; I asked him if he is free. And what happened next is he came down to office to pick me up and sent me back. He is in his Number 4; his having Reservist. So meaning he came all the way down from Jalan Kayu to Tampines to pick me up just to send me back to Hougang. Very not on the way; but he sway lah… Who asked him to sms me.

I felt terrible and I cried all the way home… You have no idea how much pressure I am under. I constantly remind myself that I have caught nothing but a regular Flu like what Bestie has told me. But people around me kept telling me it just MIGHT be that dreadful Flu. I have to juggle with those 2 schools of thoughts and it is very emotionally tormenting.

I felt very lonely and vulnerable; I cannot accept more sympathy from Soulfly and had shut my life from him totally once again. I now realized how important health is to me and will from now take good care of myself; I also realized I still need and yearn for a Someone to be beside me.

And its time for lunch… =) More updates next time round.

No comments: