Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

My 25th Year Review...

My 25th year in the planet came and go with a wink of the eye… Today marks the last day of my 25th year; I have failed to achieve much in life… But God has been kind and I am sure I will have a better 26th year ahead. Much has happened within the past 12 months. 在我放眼展望未来前,先来回顾过去一年的大小事。

8 Million Toto

I too wished I won the 8 Million Toto during the 8th August 2008 Draw; but no such luck… Nevertheless, I am thankful for the quick-pick ticket which won me $500+. This is the first time I ever won something from Singapore Pool and hopefully not my last.

I was in Hong Kong during the Draw hence this is indeed a pleasent surprise upon my return. And it nicely finanaces the Birthday Present I bought for myself last year.
End of School

Yupz… The time has come for me to bid Good-bye to UniSIM. After 3 long years, I finally cleared all my modules (with much hardship) and am waiting for convocation in October this year.
I started my Degree after the first break-up with Lost Love; it started as an avenue for me to redirect my attention. This also leads to Lost Love embarking on his Degree and resulting in Us drifting apart and Him meeting his Perfect One. Well, it’s my Day… I’m not going to waste any cyber space on Him.


台湾!我来也。。

A very Special Trip for me – First time I travelled alone and also the First time to Taiwan. The whole of 2008 has been a very turbulent year for me due to Lost Love. Hence I need a little time alone and the opportunity arises at the end of year. Why Taiwan? Coz I have never been there before and being in a Chinese Community makes me feel safer…
This is a very Special Trip, it makes a new beginning as I put the past behind and a growing up phase as I exercise courage and independence.

First Cold X’mas

This is the first time I spent my X’mas overseas… I would love to have a White X’mas, but due to resources constraint, I can only make-do with a Cold one at Hongkong. It was a memorable one for me (and Bestie I think) – after a super expensive X’mas Eve Dinner in Town.
We counted down our first overseas X’mas beside an Orange Rubbish Bin. Yupz, an Orange Rubbish Bin.
New Lappie

A new addition to my White Techie Family… My Acer of 3 years gave up on me, and I bought a new White Toshiba M800 to join the White Family of PSP and Camera.

Friendship

As much as I hate to pen this down, but this is the year which tested the Friendship between me and Bestie. What I had thought would only happen on Drama actually happened to me early this year.
Thou we manage to resolve it ultimately; but I guess it did left a little scar behind. But its alright… 经一知,长一智。Both of us learn a very dear lesson but both of us will emerge stronger.

Grouchy Bear

*sigh* This is an area which I do not want to touch on… But nevertheless, he did left foot prints in my Life. He took me to my First Type-R Ride, my First Rounding Trip, my First experience with a Car Forum and also… my First Movie in JB.

And no worries… Its all behind me now.
(This is not Grouchy Bear; this is Ashie - his Darling Doggie).

Malaysia Road Trip

This is not my Virgin Road Trip (the first is in USA – from New Jersey to Maryland); but nevertheless an enjoyable one.

Thanks to QH and her Friends, I gain at least 2kg from the non-stop Eating Trip...
and not to mention the Heart-Stopping incident of the Lost Car Keys. :p

Prada, Prada and more Prada

This is also the year I fall in Love with Prada… It started with a small hp chain and the collection starts to grow.
Business Class

My Virgin trip on board Business Class in a Full Service Flight with Bestie on the return sector from Bangkok in June. This is a real treat for me as there is no way I will pay a full fare for Business Class; I have better use for my cash (like more Pradas…)

Blessings

Fact be told… this post was drafted more then half a year ago as I tried to collate all the important details in my Life. I have eliminated various milestones as I want to keep to 10 most important events of my 25th year. 可是这突如其来的Blessing有点让我乱了阵脚,所以。。=)

我知道老天爷真的是有特别眷顾我. I have a Loving Family (and even extended Family) which I know I can always ran back to for shelter and comfort.
I have Lovely Friends that never forsake me and has always been there for me regardless rain or shine.
I have a Good Job (which is a blessing considering the economy climate) with Wonderful Colleagues (that do not back-stab and gossip) and I have two Darlings at Home that never fail to wag their tail at me when I return home and I know they Love me unconditionally with their whole Doggie Heart.
And as Destiny has it… I found my Last Blessing at the Traffic Light.

Life has never been so Good to me for a long time… I am counting my Blessings and am appreciating all that has happened thus far.

Thank you. =)

No comments: