Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Even thou I was on medical leave for 2 days last week; I return back to office on Thursday still feeling sick. By Friday evening, my cough was so bad that I teared while trying to control the cough in the bus...

Went to see a doctor after work on Friday and he said my throat is still very inflamed and thus it irritated something which causes the cough... And I am running a temperature again at 37.7 degrees.

The correct thing to do is to collect the medicine and head back home to rest...

But... I did not.

I went down to Orchard Road to look for Bestie and together we took a cab down to Singapore Indoor Stadium. =)

May Day... is super fantastic!!

More on that when I uploaded the photos... keke.

I left the Indoor Stadium voiceless after the fabulous concert... Yupz, it is that serious.

Guess I made the throat worst then before; so I spent the whole Saturday at home - voiceless and coughing my lungs out...

Anyway, I seen the Doctor again today. She said something is swelling and hence the husky voice and I am given 2 more days of rest...

Sigh... I spent most part of the day working at home (okie... alot more of the time is spent on TVB drama).

But what should I do tomorrow... bored. =(

No comments: