Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Back from the long weekend... Has it been a good one? Well... yes and nope. I've been thinking on what to write and what not to write, as I do not want to touch on any sensitive issues and create more problems... I do not need a last word in any arguement as the one with the last word does not emerge as a winnder; both parties will end up losers.

Anyway... my camera battery is flat and I cannot find the charger. I've got a feeling the charger is still in my luggage (from the TW/ HK trip) but I am really too lazy to fish it out. Hence.. photos are really limited these days.

Travelled down to the far west on Friday and waited for XDD to pick me up after he ended work... I was reading Dan Brown's latest book - The Lost Symbol - while waiting for him that I complain he swing by a little too early. Dinner is at this yummy Thai Place at Yishun... one that I adore back at my days at SW... I fancy it that much that Soulfly and myself brought his parents down one Mummy's Day to try out the food. With all the rekindled memories, had wanted to bring the Girls down this weekend to try it out... but well. =) Head home after a movie and I am seriously very tired... so tired that I actually left THE book in the car. *tsk tsk*

Ermm... Saturday. Ending an argument at Orchard and leaving me alone is seriously a very bad idea... I need to feel better and I ended up shopping. XDD knew I have plans with the Girls at the very last minute and made arrangements with his Friends. He had wanted me to head home after learning I am alone, but I insisted in wandering down town for a little longer - I was so pek chek that I even hang up on him. Then... I got in my princessy mode and told him I wanted my book. I quickly regretted my behavior and told him it's alright; I'll get it from him tomorrow when we meet up. But he had cancelled out on his Friends and told me his heading down town to pick me up...
While waiting for him to pick me up... I felt so guilty. Not at the shopping, but more on making him cancelling out on his Friends just because of me. =( Anyway... I really appreciate the fact that he is still very nice and patient with me all through the night. One thing he said really making sense... Being angry with me serve no purpose - he scold -> I upset -> I cry -> ruined atmosphere -> noone is happy. And he'll end up sending me home straight away instead of chilling out somewhere. And this is the damage of the night...

A new home for my LG Areana... I am still loving the nice leather smell. =)

Woke up early on Sunday for a Family Picnic at Pasir Ris Park... Brought my 2 Darling Doggies out... but it didnt went on too well. I really cannot handle the both of them alone... and its not helping that Lizzie is rather defensive as the kids are rather rough towards them. I am more then happy to head home and went into the world of the Lost Symbols once again. And... I am done with the book!! It is not as nice as the previous 2; I am actually pretty disappointed. But well... still a good read.

Being back on talking terms with Mummy has it's good points... the Birdnests treats are coming back...

Its yummy de loh... =)

Sunday was a lazing day~~* Head down to Bugis for dinner with XDD. Kinokuniya is on sale... and The Lost Symbol is on a 25% discount. Angry loh... Its like a $10 savings. But its alright... I walked out with more books. Left Bugis after I have my Ice-cream fix at Illuma... =)

A quick trip to Ang mo kio to pick up some items and that end my long weekend... =)

Ermm... My standpoint:- I do not mind planning and organizing gatherings for everyone. But try doing it on a regular basis and you will get the feeling that you are not appreciated and everyone just conveniently push the planning matters to you. Asking me to call up someone else and getting someone else to call me really gets to my nerves. Even thou I know everyone is busy with one thing or another and I appear rather free, but this does not mean I got to do everything right. Especially when it was verbally being addressed out, it makes me feel like I am being exploited in a way. I understand the meaning of give and take, but eventually there will come a day where I am giving so much that I'll snap. It is true that I am rather moody lately, but insisting that I got a fucking big problem at that point of time does not help things in any manner. Anyway, ermm.. no apologies coz I still felt exploited in some ways. But I rather regret at the way things turned out; things might have be better if my tone was a little nicer when delivering that big speech.

Long post... but Active Boss not in. Hope it'll be a great week ahead!! =)

No comments: