Friday, September 25, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

This is a follow up for my WanTon Mee (WTM) Post…

Right after I checked with my colleague – HK Girl – that the Kopitiam don’t sell WTM, I tabao-ed Yong Tau Foo back instead.

THEN… we happily tabao-ed back and sit down with my other lunch kakis
THEN… MT opened her container…
THEN… it is WTM.

*thunder and lightning*

Sad can… but that’s not the end.

The next day (which is yesterday morning), DT swing by to pick me up for work. We went back to the exact same Kopitiam where he had his WTM the previous day and I kept telling him I want to eat the WTM that he had the day before for the entire journey.

THEN… I was all excited as I stepped out of the car.
THEN… I literately skipped into the Kopitiam.
THEN… WTM not open.

*more thunder and lightning*
(Real one this time round as dark clouds gathered at Tampines)

But well… there is always a Happy Ending.

I tabao-ed that WTM back for Lunch yesterday…
And had it for breakfast with DT this morning…

But I am still on my WTM hunt… Keke.

Its Friday people~~* Had a nice weekend!!
I know mine will be good; hope yours will be too!

No comments: