Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
Some random updates on the photos from my Camera...
Random 1

My darling Toffee... cute right. =)This is taken in the middle of the night... This fellow has the habbit of passing by the kitchen at every hour and just start nibbling his food. My guess is he has fallen asleep; but I woke him up when I opened the door at the wee hours of the morning. After a grand display of welcoming me home (which includes excessive barking), I caught him poking his nose into his biscuit bowl when I wanted to go take a shower...

Random 2

This... is Angel Cake! Went to Ikea a couple weekends ago with XDD after I returned my Graduation Reglia... I was hungry as I didnt have Lunch so we snacked a little. He told me wanted Angel Cake so I bought him a piece... I thought the cake look kinda gross with the Green Coating (which reminds me of Wasabe). But it turned out to be delicious!! Soft songe cake with this frozen cream at the top... Yummy. =)

Random 3

After the yummy WTM last Friday... went to Minds Cafe with DG. Not fun... keke, coz I kept losing. :pSo I had some ice-cream to cheer me up. =) Then we played some Chicken Memory Game... My Yellow Chickie 打败天下无敌手!干掉所有的小鸡鸡,得到了七彩尾巴。Okie... actually DG's memory is better then mine. I won due to pure luck and with his prompting.

We played one more strategy game before we call it a day... wanted to have some tau huay before we head back, but the queue is atrocious at 12mn.

Okie... thats all the photos I have now. Its Monday!! Hope it'll be a fantastic week for all!! Muakz. =)

No comments: