Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

现在又到了,心心下厨时间!今天要教的是:汤圆。
I've been craving for 汤圆圆圆圆圆圆 last week; and its those traditional ones that I'm craving for. So since this could be bought nowhere on this island, I had to make them myself. Anyway.. before I dated Soulfly... there was this once I told him I like the traditional 汤圆. He actually made some at home with the help of his Mum and pass it to me in a thermo flask - fresh from his kitchen and still warm... 真是暖到心寒里. Anyway... the most important ingredient... 100g of Glutinous Rice Flour. I really did it from scratch kae~~* I put the flour into my Big mixing bowl.. and 4 ounces (0r 118ml) of water. Pur the water in bit by bit... And with your hand... mix the water and flour together. Actually it got abit 恶心 and I begin to wonder if I did it correctly... and started to regret why in the whole wide world did I always have such funny cravings... And oh... remove your bracelet when kneading the dough. All the flour got stuck into my bracelet. My dough~~* When the dough is done, wash the Pandan Leave. Then I cut off the bottom part and stuck the leaves neatly into 2 piles and tie it into a knot. Separate the dough into 2... and mix some red color into 1 half of it. Slowly knead it and you'll get a pretty pink.And while I'm doing the dough, set 2 pots of water out to boil. Add some brown sugar (I also dont know how much; all base on agaration) and the Pandan leaves... Then... start making little balls and throw into the other pot of bowling water. Baby brother came by to check it out and took a photo of me-at-work! Cannot take it man... I think I am talented~* I brought it down to Granny house and everyone say I did a good job! Its yummy de loh...

我是进得了厨房,出得了厅堂的... dont play play ah~~* :p

No comments: