Monday, January 18, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Monday morning and I'm having plenty of negative vibes.. Let me rant a little first before I do the photo updates.
.Random.
Extremely pissed off with Hot-mama.. She is asking me to do so much random stuff that makes me feel like I am her PA or something.
- The photocopier ran out of paper and all paper reams are still in the box.. she can ask me to get the reams out of the box when I am free. Hello?! My job?
- She needs to prepare the name tags for come big Sales Meeting; and she wanted to paste this company logo sticker on it but claim that she cant do it properly as her eye sight is failing her. And I ended up doing up the 100 or so tags for her.
Enough said.. I am extremely unhappy with her.
Okie.. back to my weekend.
I have not done much on my diet to lose weight.. in fact I've been eating as usual if not not. But after Lunch on Friday.. I start to feel this pain. It hurts me so badly that I headed home right after work on a good Friday evening. I feel so damn pathetic.. My Parents are out-of-town for the weekend; I am home-alone with the car and yet I drove home right after work as the pain is just killing me. LW swing by my House to pick me up for Dinner before I eat my Meddy; but all I could eat is half a slice of loti..

And so I slept very early (so loser).. and woke at 6:30am (yupz.. before the sun rises) on Saturday morning.. I feel so much better so I went down to the tracks and jog 8 rounds. Uncle Loh swing by around 10am and we had Tau Huay at Jlan Kayu.. I asked him to drop me off at Hougang Point and I did some grocery shopping at NTUC.

Marinated the chicken for my Project Day; and took a short nap nap.. Drove down to pick my Parents and I asked them to send me down to AMK. SSFF swing by to pick me up and we headed down to ermm.. cannot remember where for Hawker Fare. Then we went to PS and do some light shopping.. and then we went to satisfy my craving for the week.

SSFF found this on the webby.. 1 Caramel. Coz.. in the middle of the week I declared a new craving and so he found the best place for.. Strawberry Shortcake~*

Okie.. This is one of the Best Strawberry Shortcake I ever had. The cake is light and fluffy just the way I like it.. The cream in a pretty pink has generous serving of Strawberrys mixed in. The bottom crust is not the regular cake but rather a flakey crust which is just heaven. The top of the cake is covered in the same flakey crust and a big Strawberry (which is damn sweet).

Yummy~*

He is still hooked my PSP playing the Silly Game. We are now at Level 26 and I am still going on strong!!! Then we walk back to PS for a movie and headed home as I am yawning my head off.

Sunday was a super productive day.. Started the day with my Project (updates at the other side) and after which I proceed to bake a batch of Chocolate Chips Cupcakes.. Promised my Cousin HL that I'll bake her fresh Cupcakes for Breakfast on Monday. So I am just cooking and cleaning and baking and cleaning for half the Sunday. After a short rest I headed down to the Tracks for some light jogging and SSFF came by to send me down to Granny's.. He got a couple of Cupcakes for Brekkie too~*

Its Monday.. the beginning of a new week.

Have a good one people~*

No comments: