Thursday, April 01, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Its Thursday!! And I have never been happier knowing its a Thursday.. tomorrow is a long weekend, at last.. I can sleep till the sun is out. I've been real tired ever since returning from Bangkok, but after 2 days of going to bed at 9pm.. I have more or less recover from fatique. Anyway.. I've been kept busy since I return from Bangkok..

Its Mummy's Birthday on the 30th March.. We had wanted to head out for Dinner; but Mummy fall sick hence Dinner is cancelled. So I bought a cake back and have a small celebration with her at home. Strawberry shortcake from Yamazaki.. its yummy de loh~*

And its Pak Tor Wednesday again.. Boyfriend wasn't in a good mood due to work; and so despite my still very tired state, I tried my very best to entertain Boyfriend. I know he took much effort in arranging his work schedule to work around me, so.. yupz. =)

Dinner was at Thai Express at Junction 8 as I am still fantasizing of Phat Thai; thou I just return from BKK but I am still missing it badly. But Bestie is right.. she ask me to start eating Thai Food 2 weeks after my return. I know what she meant now; coz the Phat Thai I ate last night.. is not nice. =(

So.. after Dinner we walked around a little more to pick up some running wear for me and also grocerry shopping; and we called it an early night since both of us are tired.

Last working day of the week; hope the long weekend will be a good one for all! =)

No comments: