Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Its.. 29th July.Its my Birthday.. =)

It has been a Good 26th for me; life has not been a bed of Roses.. but God has been kind and I appreciate all the happenings for the past 1 year.

Thanks for my Family, Friends and Boyfriend.. Hope the coming year will just be as good.

And for now.. I got plenty of bad logs, but I really dont have the time to post it up. =( I got a bag to pack now and a flight to catch.

I'll slowly update when I'm back from my Birthday Holiday.. and meanwhile, I really Thank Everyone that celebrated my Birthday with me.. and those that sent me the Birthday Wishes.

Thank you.. and Happy Birthday Xin. ^^

Edited: I have updated all the Bdae Celebrations that took place before my Bdae; but am still seriously behind. But that shall be it first for now. ^^

No comments: