Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

I.. fall down again.

Cant believe I am that clumpsy.. and what makes it worst is I fell down while walking to the meeting room with my Big Boss. Super pai sey!!

Lost some skin on my left knee (but nothing serious as compared to the previous fall) but I still had it bandage up as I cannot do anything much with the exposed skin which is hurting me like crazy. As for my right knee.. well, I can see a huge blue black coming up.

Ermm.. has been busy lately. Attended quite a lot of Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and Engagement Party. Took some photos.. but well, give me some time and I'll have it all loaded up. ^^

For now... I'm just waiting for the sweet arrival of my weekend!! This is going to be a Mahjongie Weekend.. HUAT AH!!

And yupz.. the haze. Its kinda bad.. I get a clear view of Marina Barrage from my Office, but this couple of days.. some Magician seemed to be at work and the whole Marina Barrage just disappeared from sight. But well.. I still dont think it is really that serious. I a bit buay tahan those people who are whining away coz of some little eye irritations or sinus that are triggered off by the haze. We are really a pampered bunch of kids living under perfect condition and a little something simply gets us all down. :x

Anyway... have a good weekend ahead kae people!! ^^

No comments: