Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Many outstanding events to update.. but I really do not have the time to do it. Doing up the photos takes time, and so does the uploading process.

Anyway.. this is not about that.

I.. am unhappy at work.

Not that the work is too tough or my Boss is wicked. But rather.. getting along with my Colleauges is a real challenge. =(

No EQ.. is really someone who is so 小眼 that I really dont know what I should do.

1. Her Boss ask me do stuff, she not happy.
2. My Boss ask her do stuff, she also not happy.
3. I did things well and got priased, I think.. she also not happy.

So what do you want me to do.. Reject your Boss when he asked me to do stuff? How in the world am I supposed to do that? He is the Executive Chairman and how you want me to not do it well.. And after I did his stuff, he wrote an email out to priase me.. I dont even dare to tell anyone coz I scare it might upset her that I score points with her Boss. But ended up, her own Boss use that email and forward it out to the whole world. What follows is plenty of "secrect masaging" with NO EQ and my CSM (another colleauge). Its like having someone gossiping about you, right in-front of you.

I feel bad you know.

And a new consultant came to me to ask me for his Staff Pass and Note Book.. this are all NO EQ's duty. I acted on instinct to find the IT Guy to help.. after which I seriously regretted. Should have ask her to do it instead.. so what greeted me is, more "secrect typing" between No EQ and CSM. So once again.. more gossiping about you, right in-front of you.

I am so tired.

I have to consider which move I take here.. as if taking orders from Boss (some super challenging ones even) are not enough. It is true.. nothing is ever perfect. When I have the perfect job, I had the lousiest Boss ever. And now just as I am loving my job and the satisfaction that comes with it, I got to endure all this inter-personal matters.

I know.. both of them are looking for a job. Somewhere deep down, I really hope they will move on soon. For the better of them.. and also me.

No comments: