Sunday, December 05, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Time passes so fast recently..

We have reached the month of December, the year is coming to an end. 2012 has been a year of changes for me..

Having an important Someone marking milestones with me..
Changing not 1 but 2 Jobs..
And also.. leading a healthier Lifestyle.

Early this year, I ran my 1st 10km. It has been such an achievement for me!! I had wanted to try the 21km next.. well, have to 继续挑战自我. But.. Standard Charted was held early in the morning. I dont think I can tahan running under the Sun all the way till noon.

Hence.. I tried another 10km again. Hoping that I can get a better timing as compared to SunDown 2010. ^^

1km mark... still running with Boyfriend. But I had difficultly keeping to his momentum, so we decided to part ways.

2km mark.. going on strong!!

3km mark.. err, is that Helix Bridge?? And.. it came with a slight slope. Still quite energetic, cleared the slope in no time.

4km mark.. entering Marina Bay Sands area. Nice view.. but that stupid slope is getting the better of me.

5km mark.. abit the cannot-make-it liao. Walk and run, walk and run.

6km mark.. my first time running along the Express Way. Pass my 辛苦part and gain back the momentum. BUT BUT BUT!!! Is that another slope I see upfront??!

7km mark.. give up liao lah. :p Super steep slope up the Express Way, so I ended up walking all the way up slope (err, and down slope too. I scare I'll roll down like Humpty Dumpty you know).

8km mark.. still walking, but spotted Boyfriend!!

9km mark.. so we walk together loh. ^^

Last 100mtr.. together, the both of us run pass the Finishing Line together!

With Boyfriend.. we cleared our 10km Standard Chartered 2010. ^^ To conclude, this would be my last Standard Chartered. It is a little too hot, a little too crowded, a little too early.

But that does not means I am saying Good-bye to Marathon.. there is always SunDown. ^^

So.. tomorrow the full impact of 10km will hit me big time. It is not helping that I foresee a super duper busy week ahead. I am liking my work alot, but I cannot say so to my Colleague. But well.. its been ages since I have such a sense of satisfaction at work, so I'll endure on!!

Going to bed now.. super duper tired. Have a great week ahead kae pple!! ^^

No comments: