Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

The year is coming to an end.. I have been busy with the launch of OneKey and all the X'mas shopping. Well.. am glad that OneKey has successfully been launch with 3 SP but that is the beginning of all our neverending work.


Have to take a break off work.. so uploaded some photos up here. ^^


This has been an emotionally tramautizing year for me. Granny's departure shaken me greatly. I learn to treasure family ties even more and never to take anyone for granted. It pains me to know that she will not longer be around me. But well.. she is constantly on my mind. It is my deepest regret that she will not be able to see me get married and have kids. And also not able to do more for her and spend more time with her.


But well.. life goes on. And I miss you Mah..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




And well... I went on a long break to China this year. Went to climb Huang Shan.. the most challenging climb I ever embark on. And went to Hang Zhou.. and visited Xi Hu. Simply breath taking.. I like that place. Then to Shanghai.. for a little shopping and took a cruise along Huang Pu Jiang to see The Bund.Took the bullet train to Beijing.. and had a long day at the Forbidden City. It is amazing that the Chinese build these monster buildings centuries ago. The place is giantic.. and the workmanship impeccable. Then to Tian Tan the following day... where the emperor worship the heavens. Okie.. we went to some other places too, like the Summer Palace and stuff.. But the building looks more or less the same so no point posting. :p So well.. imagine how much I've walked. =(Then then.. went to the Birdie nest and Shui Li Fang. Err... nothing impressive but well, touristy thing. The China Chinese calls us Hua Qiao (Overseas Chinese).. so just take it as we are finding back our roots and admiring our fore-fathers' contributions to the good of mankind. And what is a China Trip without the Great Wall of China! Other then Xi Hu, this is one of my favorites destination. Simple.. Amazing. The whole thing felt so surreal when you are standing there. You know.. you just have to go there once in your life time.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



And lastly... my Best Friend got married. Congratulations Darling. You have no idea how happy and excited we are for you. Gay Boyfriend is indeed one wonderful man that we can entrust you and your well-being to him entirely. Wishly you enternal bliss and happiness!!

Okie.. that is 30min gone and I have to get back to work. ^^

No comments: