Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Bloggie,


Well well... this is one of the major milestone for me in 2011. On x'mas eve, we had the x'mas countdown party with Boyfriend's friend. This year.. Ah Seng hosted the party at his house.


So it is a pyjamas party and we arrived looking really 'kok'.. we bought those pyjamas pants from Chinatown and I topped it with a random white tee. So anyway.. plenty of good food but by 8plus, I was kinda bored.


At around 9pm, Ah seng gathered the people around the teevee and said he is going to play some wedding montage for Ed and CC. They just returned from their Europe trip and is getting married on the first week of 2012 (okie.. actually have already attended the wedding last weekend). So anyway.. we gather at the living room area and waited to see the montage.

I had wanted to upload the video, but the clip is not with me.

This is Facebook link Boyfriend had uploaded.. can see?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150447370196476&set=vb.566661475&type=2&theater

Well well.. the video ended as soon as it started. I only vaguely remember I heard the Visa advert song and Boyfriend on teevee. I only know what's going on when I see the last couple of scene with the words.

I.. am really caught in a huge surprise. The entire group kept the secret real well. So, I remember asking Boyfriend if he is serious.. that he really intend to propose now. And he went down on one knee. I totally cannot remember what he said after that, haha. But I remember asking him how big is the diamond. And I want to refund it if it is less then 1 carat. :p

So anyway.. super effort from Boyfriend. He got his Friend A (Designer) to came out with this cute graphics. Got another Friend B (Printer) to print out the signage below. Got Friend C (Dunno-what-occupation) to manufacture the Tee-shirts. Okie, no photos of the Tees, but it is to this theme and is rather cute. ^^ The video then super effort.. apparently he went to capture the background shots at 5 different locations that held special memories for both of us with Friend D (he said they are like terrorist stalking around the area), and round up Friend E, F and G to do the Visa dance with him. Oh, did I mention he rented the studio to do the Visa dance and then super-imposed it onto the background? So.. he got Friend H and I to do the video-back-end-work. Apparently another dozen of other Friends (those at the party) helped planned and execute the whole Proposal.


So.. super thankful to all the Friends!

My "less-then-1-carat-but-cannot-refund-ring".


And well.. did I mention that I said Yes. ^^

No comments: