Sunday, March 04, 2012

待嫁女儿心

Dear Bloggie,

This is a very family oriented weekend or me. Attended Boyfriend's cousin's wedding on Saturday and spent the entire Sunday with my Aunts and Cousins.

Well.. That's how weekend should be like. Hanging out with all the Loved Ones.

So anyway.. After attendin the wedding dinner yesterday, it kind of ignited that wedding fire in me again.

I am super 三分钟热度. I was super excited about the wedding matters right after my XP had proposed. But after we settled on the date and banquet, my heart flew to preparation for the coming Tokyo and Osaka trip. Not that the itinerary is out.. But i'm all set to just armed myself with the guidebook and get lost in the streets and alleys of Tokyo in the hopefully not too cold weather. And well.. Now i am all excited about the wedding. Hohohoho.

But first, i have to lose that couple of kilogram before i can even look decent in any gowns. So do me a favour Okk... I have to work out more and cut down on carbo and oil.

So.. Yupz, 加油哦! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: