Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Bloggie,

.Random Updates.

1. Sooo busy at work. I have got this Road show coming up from 2 - 4 April at Chevron House. This is the first time we are having a road show and have offered our SAS Clients free booth. So much co-ordination work is involved. My BD is ermm.. just cant see the bigger picture and its a pain in the ass at times. So well well, I just cannot wait for the Road show to be over.

2. Heading to Japan on the 5 April, right after the Road show finish. Had planned to travel to USA but the plan got postpone due to unforeseen circumstances. But well well.. this is going to be a 12 days F&E trip and we'll be heading to Tokyo and Osaka. I am quite excited as I've never been to Japan, and I am glad to have a break from work and to spend quality time with Boyfriend.

3. I am all excited about the Wedding plans again. I am now actively looking around (virtually thou.. hehe) for Bridal Studio and Photographer. Have no target yet but I just got excited looking around.

No comments: